Explore turning points, everyday joys and unexpected challenges after financial independence or retirement, with the date and original source for each account.
“I think I just have a finite amount of patience in a given day and now instead of using it all up on my job, I get to be more gracious and kind to my loved ones and that's pretty great.”
“It hit me that I fell right back into my old overwork habits despite my entire goal in starting the company I just sold being to break out of the intense grind and rat race that is capitalism in America.”
“So although we could have saved more and could have done better growing our nest egg, all that hard work and chaos ultimately got me this freedom, which is priceless.”
With your permission, we use Google Analytics cookies to measure visits and popular pages. You can decline and keep exploring, or change your choice any time.