Explore turning points, everyday joys and unexpected challenges after financial independence or retirement, with the date and original source for each account.
“I think I just have a finite amount of patience in a given day and now instead of using it all up on my job, I get to be more gracious and kind to my loved ones and that's pretty great.”
“Of course, I have zero regrets to have worked towards this goal and I feel healthier and happier than I have in a very long time, but time—like money—is just another resource.”
“My partner is still working, and while there is some understandable jealousy to my relaxing in bed or other hobbies while they have to work, they're extremely happy for me and our relationship.”
With your permission, we use Google Analytics cookies to measure visits and popular pages. You can decline and keep exploring, or change your choice any time.