Explore turning points, everyday joys and unexpected challenges after financial independence or retirement, with the date and original source for each account.
“The first six months (when I wasn’t working), I do have fond memories but my wife said I had anxiety related to career and work (lack thereof) … and she does tend to notice these deep anxieties that I cover up.”
“I felt the old property manager was falling into some terrible habits that was leading the business into the "slumlord" territory and even though I tried to get them to change it just wasn't happening.”
“However, as much as I still love my old hobbies, I have found increased meaning and purpose in new activities in which I am relatively new and inexperienced.”
“I'm not bored or stressed, but I am feeling like "what's next." I will always keep travelling and trying to experience new places and things, but I'm pondering connecting myself to more tasks and hobbies here at home.”
With your permission, we use Google Analytics cookies to measure visits and popular pages. You can decline and keep exploring, or change your choice any time.